About Me

Well this whole blog is about me, so I think writing anymore about myself would be a tad too much :D

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Unperfecto

When I was younger it's like I wanted the wrong things. I know nothings wrong with wanting and getting all the achievements and the money, I mean getting money is fun of course, I get that :D

 At the end of the day life is so much more than that though. To me it's about holding yourself together when you have reasons to fall part. Not being perfect, that to me is amazing.

 Not being perfect and being absolutely fine with that, following what you think is right because you believe it's right. Sometimes its important to realize when you're wrong.

I never want to stop learning new things, you can always better yourself. It's like the sky's the limit to how much we can grow.

I don't want to ever 'get there'. I want to get to many different places, not just one main place.It's not about opinions of other people.  I'm sooo not perfect but who cares?

I would rather care about things that matter, being the best person I can be, that way you can actually give back.

Life is full of tests, why not learn from the failures?

1 comment:

  1. Insightful! Thank you for sharing. Imperfections are beautiful sometimes. :) Thanks for dropping by my blog! Hope you're staying safe in London amidst the riots at the moment!

    ReplyDelete